- About CIMA
- Why Study CIMA at PROGRESS
- The CIMA Qualification
- Panel of Lecturers
- UAE’s CIMA World Prize Winner
- CIMA Timetables
- CIMA Course Fees
- Apply Now
CIMA Professional Qualification
CIMA has introduced an updated syllabus and assessment method for its professional qualification starting from January 2015.
The 2015 CIMA Professional Qualification Syllabus aims to address the ‘employability’ needs of businesses and people. The updated syllabus and assessment bridges skill gaps and helps to produce competent and confident management accounting professionals who can guide and lead their organisations to sustainable success.
The 2015 CIMA Professional Qualification is built on three specific learning pillars:
- Enterprise: How to formulate and effectively implement strategy
- Performance: How finance helps in formulating and effectively implementing strategy
- Financial: How to prepare and interpret financial statements to make decisions
You will progress from the Operational level, to the Management level and finally to Strategic level. The levels encourage a linear development of knowledge. This ensures you learn the relevant skills needed by today’s businesses.